Our Services at Valley Senior Care - Adult Family Home
Our nurses are dedicated to delivering personalized quality care services. We know that each of our residents have varying levels of care services needed. With that information, our caregivers and support staff focus on each relationship and communicating with each individual. We are committed to providing the best board and care household in the community.
Valley Senior Care - Adult Family Home is licensed for 6 beds and has:
- Provider is CNA (Nursing Assistant - Certified)
- Visiting Primary Physician - RN and MD on-call
- Medications assistance and management
- RN foot care
- Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy available on-site
- Massage available on-site
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments available
- Assistance and supervision with activities of daily living.
- Visiting Beautician - Barber / Manicure / Pedicure
- Home cooked meals and snacks; special diets accommodatedLaundry and housekeeping services
- Roll-in shower
- Individualized exercise programs. Range of motion
- Activities program tailored to residents needs, interests, and abilities
- Daily social and recreational activities
- Holiday and birthday celebrations with residents and families
- Library Services (KCLS mobile services)
- Senior Center available with transportation
- Telephone, cable TV hook ups in rooms\
- Internet access
- We assist with arrangements with Cabulance and Dart rides for various appointments or outings.
- Hospice and End of Life
- Two Person Assists and/or Hoyer Lift
- Caregivers certified for delegation of insulin.
- Accepts Wanderers
- Accepts residents that are resistive to care
- Monitors residents at night
- Would consider Respite Care
- Would consider Wound Care
- Would consider residents with MRSA
- Accepts Medicaid